Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vivek Oberoi-actors-bollywood-celebrities-profile

 Get The Latest Updates On Hot Bollywood Celebrity And Gossips At Coolfun2012.blogspot.com
Vivek Oberoi actor Profile Biography Movie list Aishwarya Rai News

Biography / Biodata

Name
Vivek Oberoi
Nick Name
“Rockstar”
Birth Name
Vivek Anand Oberoi

Date of Birth

September 3, 1976
Birth Place
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Vivek Oberoi Height

5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
Hair colour
Brown
Ethnicity
Asian
Nationality
Indian
Father
Suresh Oberoi, Actor
Schoool Days
Mayo College, Ajmer
College Days
Mithibai college in Mumbai
Hobbies
Reading, watching films
Past Girlfriends
Gurpreet Gill, Aishwarya Rai
Marital Status
Single
Simblings
Two Brothers and one sister
Profession
Actor, Model

First movie

Company

Hot facts in Biography

# Vivek Oberoi was previously engaged to model Gurpreet Gill but the engagement was broken. Later he dated actress Aishwarya Rai but that too ended when she married Abhishek Bachchan.
# The actor  abstains from smoking, drinking and doesn’t drink tea or coffee.
# After completing his Masters Degree in film acting Vivek came back to India and worked as scriptwriter and bought his first car with the money he made from that.
# The actor  broke his leg while working with Mani Ratnam he was hospitalised soonly and his condition was quite serious for a few days.
# The actor  won a “Red and White” bravery award for helping re-build a village,hit by the Tsunami. He sponsored the village for rebuilding.

Vivek Oberoi quotes

# ” People make too much of stardom and it is a myth, and if people liked me in company means they liked the character i played, but not me and at the end of the day , people like actors more than characters.”
# ” I share a great chemistry with Aishwarya in “Kyun Ho Gaya Na”. But haven’t I shared an equally great chemistry Rani Mukherjee in “Saathiya” and Kareena Kapoor in “Yuva”? Our chemistry seemed so real that people thought I had something to do with Rani in real life”
# “There is always a demarcation between being an actor and being a star. I don’t believe in stardom. I believe it’s a fallacy, a myth.”
# ” I’m not all that good. For my performance in Company out of 100 I’d award 90 marks to Ram Gopal Varma. It was his clarity of thoughts and his belief in the character that really worked for me. Nine marks I’d give the technical crew and my cast who supported me all through the film. And may be I’d take credit for the remaining one per cent.”
# “I like to be with my family and friends. A good book, lip-smacking khaana, an interesting film playing on the DVD player, that’s my idea of a lovely, lazy evening.”
# “Thanks to the wonderful support system provided by my father, I was never insecure about my future. I took my time to make myself into a complete product.”
# “When he came to Mumbai, he had only Rs 400 in his pocket and a dream. Today he has more than 200 films behind him. I don’t know whether having him as a father is an advantage. But I’m working hard to establish my own identity.” [About his father]
# “It was a dream-come-true to work with Bachchan Saab. I’ve hero-worshipped him all my life. He’s like god for me.”
About Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya called me on April 30 morning and said Salman had been sending her messages the previous night in which he said he was a ‘real man’ and was ‘not scared of Vivek Oberoi.’ The messages also contained threats about how he would ‘fight Vivek’ in order to prove who the ‘real man’ was. Ash wanted to know if all was well. It was then that I told her that Salman had been calling me all night, threatening and abusing me…. She is free to see whom she wants, get married, have an affair… he has no business to harass her like this.”

Vivek Oberoi best movie list

  • Company [ Ajay Devgan , Vivek Oberoi , Mohanlal ]
  • Road [ Vivek Oberoi , Antara Mali , Manoj Bajpai ]
  • Saathiya [ Vivek Oberoi , Rani Mukherjee ]
  • Dum [ Vivek Oberoi , Diya Mirza ]
  • Yuva [ Ajay Devgan , Abhishek Bachchan , Vivek Oberoi , Rani Mukherjee , Esha Deol , Kareena Kapoor ]
  • Kyon, Ho Gaya Na [ Aishwarya Rai , Vivek Oberoi , Amitabh Bachchan ]
  • Masti [ Vivek Oberoi , Aftab Shivdasani , Ritesh Deshmukh , Ajay Devgan , Amrita Rao , Rakhi Sawant , Lara Dutta ]
  • Kaal [ John Abraham , Esha Deol , Vivek Oberoi , Lara Dutta , Ajay Devgan ]
  • Omkara [ Ajay Devgan , Saif Ali Khan , Kareena Kapoor , Vivek Oberoi , Konkona Sen Sharma , Bipasha Basu , Naseeruddin Shah ]
  • Shootout At Lokhandwala [ Vivek Oberoi , Sanjay Dutt , Tusshar Kapoor , Amitabh Bachchan , Abhishek Bachchan , Sunil Shetty ]

Vivek Oberoi awards

  • Filmfare Best Debut Award (Company,2003)
  • Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award ( Company,2003)
  • Star Screen Award Most Promising Newcomer – Male ( Company,2003)
  • Zee Cine Award Best Male Debut- Male ( Company,2003)
  • Zee Cine Award Best Actor in a Supporting Role- Male ( Company,2003)
  • Bollywood Movie Award – Best Male Debut( Company,2003)
  • Citizen One’ Award for his exemplary contribution to the society (2005)
Bollywood celebrity profile Desi masala gallery ... Top searched bollywood hot actors (more shirtless celebrities )
Hot bollywood actor profile. celebrity-biography/actor-profiles.
Indian model and Bollywood film actor.
Indian Bollywood Actors Bollywood Celebrities Profile
Get the latest on your favorite Indian Bollywood actors and celebrities. ... Read this biography to explore the actor's childhood, profile and filmography.
Actors, Picture Gallery, Images, Celebs, Indian Actoresses, Actor, Profile, sexy pictures Gallery Gossip.
The life of celebrities. Check out the celebrity profiles, movie star interviews, filmography, photos of bollywood stars and cinema memoirs.
Indian Celebrities Sexy Photoshoots. Hot Bollywood, Bollywood Masala, Masala babes .... Japan Drama Artist and Star Profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails