Saturday, June 26, 2010

kareena-kapoors-sony-vaio-e-series-ad

Kareena Kapoor's Sony Vaio E Series AD Pics-Kareena Kapoor takes off clothes and wears 45 dresses 2010

Kareena Kapoor has done an ad shoot that is considered by the experts as the best and coolest so far in the industry. The ad was for a laptop brand and reports are that the star gave her sexiest performance. Every frame of the ad shows her in different dress to match with the varied colors of the laptop.Kareena also has confirmed these reports saying that the advertisement was shot with the help of a motion control camera and it is difficult to shoot with it. This is the reason that the ad took 16 hours to finish the shooting.kareena further says that in the ad she takes off her clothes to match the inside clothes with the new color of the laptop. kareena kapoor changed clothes for around 45 times.Kareena Kapoor recently shot a sexy commercial for a laptop brand. According to her, it is the coolest Indian advertisement. It shows the actress shedding her clothes in every frame, which then matches to the colour of her laptop.Says Kareena, "The ad was shot by a motion control camera, which is the most difficult to shoot with. It took around 16 hours to finish shooting."The ad, which hit the TV screens recently, has created a lot of buzz. "I am taking off my clothes and there is the same colour laptop which is inside. I think I changed my clothes around 45 times," says Kareena."It was so difficult to shoot that sequence. I had to pick up from one point and make sure that I start again from the same point. I think I walked around 20 km up and down. We finished the shoot at 1 a.m and I remember the next morning I had a 7 a.m. shift. My legs were tired at the end of the shoot," she adds.here is the collection of the hot kareena photo,photo images,bollywood picture,bollywood photo,photo wallpaper,kareena photo have a look at them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails