Saturday, February 27, 2010

Amrita Rao Profile


Name: Amrita Rao
Birthday: 7th June 1981
E-mail: fanmail@amrita-rao.com
Turn-ons: Impeccable behaviour with women
Turn-offs: Jealous People
Car in school: Mitsubishi Lancer
Car today: Mercedes
Favourite TV show: I love all Sajid Khan shows
I lie sometimes: when i am in bed, haha. But seriously, they are usually white lies to avoid hurting someone or to my mum when she worries unecessarily.
Memorable moments: The day my first film Ishq Vishk released. It took a bumper opening and I went to the theatres with Shahid Kapoor and Ken Ghosh. The audience response was so positive and overwhelming, it was unforgettable.
Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and never let anyone down.
Secret ambition: I’ve led such a protected life that a holiday in Venice on my own would be fun.
On a blind date I’d go out with:Brad Pitt. Please Jennifer Aniston, may I?
If i were a burglar I’d steal: the hearts of my audiece.
I’d like to be reborn as: A social worker. I would like to do something for mentally challenged individuals. Maybe I will do so in this life itself.
Allergies: Snobbish people
Favourite drink: Nariyal Paani
What I am terrified of: doing a bad job in a film and letting my fans down.
Favourite Book: Chitra Bannerfi’s Arranged Marriage
One role I’d give my left arm for: I would not name a role that has already been done by someone. I want to do a role that others would give their left arm for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails