Friday, February 26, 2010

How to Backup your Blogger Template

Blogger Lessons
  Well I started blogging around two years ago using blogger and it turned out to be quite interesting experience. In my view, the best way to improve your blog is to see what other are doing? So I started observing some very nicely formatted blogs and noticed what kind of hacks and modification they use for successful blogging and tried to implement them in my own template. Gotcha! Now I decided to share my experience with you. My first lesson is to teach you how to backup your Blogger Template. Now let's learn how to backup blogger template. Backup Template First It is important to backup your Blogger template before attempting any template customizations. Download a copy of your template to your computer, which you can access in the future if you need to restore your theme. Steps to Backup Blogger your Template 1. Login to your blog 2. Go to Layout > 3. Edit HTML in your Blogger dashboard, 4. then click on the link near the top of the page which says "Download Full Template". This will save a copy of your full template as an XML file to your computer. Here is the screen shot of the same process which i written above.
How to backup your Blogger TemplatePlease tell me through comments how my blogger lesson is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails