Friday, February 12, 2010

Become World’s Greatest Business Mind within Seconds

 Become World’s Greatest Business Mind within Seconds
his post is a funny trick which you can use to flatter you friends, hence, you may skip reading this post if you are looking for some tech stuff here.

business mind

Recently, one of my friend invited me to view a video. I was wondering what exactly it was, when I opened the link provided by him, it turned out to be a funny video wherein the world’s top politicians, famous business tycoons appreciating and talking about my friend who invited me to view the video. Not only that, even the same name were in news headlines and all popular periodicals.

After viewing the same video, even I created one and its here. Just have a look on it, if you like it too then you too can create the same video with your name on it, in not more than 2 minutes.. :-)



http://www.worldsgreatestbusinessmind.com/20090113-deepak-jain-create.html&WT.mc_id=WGBM|Create


In the above link, just replace "deepak-jain" to your name and you are done.


example :http://www.worldsgreatestbusinessmind.com/20090113-Fahad-Sheikh-create.html&WT.mc_id=WGBM|Create
Red : First Name
Green : Last nName

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails