Video Thumbnails Maker 188.8.131.52 + Portable | 2,7 MbVideo Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) of
The main features of the program:
*Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
*Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MOV, QT,
*You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
*Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
*Import and export options presets.
*Options preset file format (*.vtm). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning. Very useful.
*5 interface languages (English, Belarusian, Russian, Ukranian, German).
*5 customizable "base"-presets.
*Statistics of the progress of the program (F1 window).
*If you support the project, you can receive an email stating the amount you have donated, and a special activation key for the program. The key allows you to personalize the program, and depending on the amount you donated you will receive special status (silver, gold, platinum), learn more.
*Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported). Make your own style.
*Ability to use your images as
*Autoadjustment of height of a shot option.
*Global stroke and stroke tiles options.
*Fit screen option (autoadjustment of the shots to Fit your screen resolution).
*Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges).
*Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
*Stamp time in shots option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
*Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
*"Audio/Video info" option.
*"Custom comment" option.
*Two rendering engines (Engine 2 is recommended to be used under 64-bit OS).
*"Try to substitute black frames" option.
*The program's small size.
What's New in This Release:
· New setting - "MultiFiles for specific time step". Allows to create "MultiFiles" for the "Specific time" opiton. If "X Tiles" x "Y Tiles" matrix is not enought to store shots - a new file is creating near the first one. If the second's file matrix is not enought - the third file is creating and so on. The file number is stamping in the corner of each picture.
· Choose shots manually is improved. Now the program stores exactly that shot you have chosen in the "Choose shots manually" window.
· Now you can import your own shots in the "Choose shots manually" window. It can be any image from your harddrive.
· Now you can see zoomed version of the chosen shot in the left side of the "Choose shots manually" window. Just hover the cursor over the shot.
· CTRL+Z hotkey is improved to support the newest changes in the program.
· Extreme Engine now shows the original video resolution as well as the Pixel Aspect Ratio resolution if it needed.
· Audio/video information module is updated.
· Presets are ...
Microsoft .NET Framwork 2.0 is required.
Homepage - http://www.suu-design.com/projects.html