Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aishwarya says it is a fun-genre romantic film

Aishwarya says, “It is a fun-genre romantic film.”
actionreplay Aishwarya says, “It is a fun-genre romantic film.”
Akshay adds, “It’s a very special film for me for many reasons. This is my tribute to the 70s that was the greatest retro era. I was kicked with the idea because I’m entering the time in cinema where my father-in-law (Rajesh Khanna) was a superstar. It is my fifth film with Vipul and definitely another one to remember. Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Raj Kumar Santoshi’s KHAKEE, but ACTION REPLAYY is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making and there’s a lot I wish to tell my audience about. But Vipul wants me to keep things under wraps for the moment.”
King of comedies, director Vipul Shah, says,
“Akki and I have an impeccable box office record. We enjoyed success with ANKHEIN, WAQT- RACE Again NAMASTEY LONDON and SINGH IS KINNG. ACTION REPLAYY is a film where the two of us return after a gap of almost three years. And believe me, it is a great way to return.”
ACTION REPLAYY is all about rewinding your life. It is about Kishen and Mala – two bickering senior citizens who “rediscover romance” on their 33rd wedding anniversary, when their son gets them into the retro mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails