Friday, June 11, 2010

Bollywood celebrities to miss FIFA World Cup

Bollywood celebrities to miss FIFA World Cup 

Let’s take a look at what the stars say about attending the World Cup, Football, this year.

 http://www.bollywood.com/files/images/fifa2010.mediumthum.gif

Amitabh Bachchan: “No I won’t be attending the World Cup.”


Preity Zinta: “No I will not attend the World Cup. I’m supporting South Africa, Brazil and England and every team that plays like a rock star. I love Messi, Kaka, Rooney, Ronaldo, Ronaldino and some other names I can’t prounounce.”

Bipasha Basu: “I don’t know yet whether we’ll be going. But I’ll surely be watching Brazil play. I also like France. But I am not a staunch supporter of any country.

Rahul Bose: “Sadly no, I can’t go. I’ve heaps of traveling to do both within and outside India I’m backing Brazil and Spain with the Dutch being my dark horses.”

Dino Morea: “As of now, if my tickets for the finals come through, then that’s the game that I’ll be going for. Whom am I supporting? Italy! Italy! Italy!”

Shekhar Kapoor: “Wish I could be in South Africa. Too much work to do on Paani. I love Brazil’s football. They epitomize the individuality and art of football as opposed to efficiency and organization.”

Mithun Chakraborty: “No I am not attending. But my team is Spain.”

Sohail Khan: “My biwi and bachcha will be in Australia. So will visit them instead. Then I’m busy with the post-production work of our home production Dabanng. But I’ll definitely watch some of the games on television.”

Sanjay Dutt: “Much as I love football and South Africa, I won’t be attending the World Cup.”

John Abraham: “I’m the biggest craziest football fan in Mumbai. And to me there's no bigger event than the World Cup. I’ve my tickets for the finals booked and I’m all ready to go. However I’ve a last-minute engagement now for a pre-production work on Dostana 2 just a day before the finals. I’m still trying to go. Otherwise I’ll watch all the games from home.”

Shilpa Shetty: “No, not attending the World Cup. I’d be watching at home. But my husband Raj will be at some of the matches. He’s in that part of the world for his work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails