Monday, June 7, 2010

Kareena fits the bills and I am also willing to go down on my knees to get a yes from the actresses

Kareena fits the bills and I am also willing to go down on my knees to get a yes from the actresses
kareena3 Kareena as the contemporary Paro says director Sudhir Mishra in his new movie.
Dhruv is a modern version of Devdas, and Farhan Akhtar and Sudhir both want to have Kareena in it. Sudhir decided that he will not make Dhruv until Kareena gives it a nod.
“Only Kareena fits the bills and I am also willing to go down on my knees to get a yes from the actresses.” says Sudhir.
Keeping Bebo in mind, the entire movie was written. “She can’t refuse it.” He adds
“Devdas is now Dhruv and Paro is Pooja. It’s now more like Shakespeare’s Hamlet than Devdas”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails