There are many, many types of recipes made out of henna, each one aiming to get a darker imprint on the body which would last longer. It is said in India that the love of the husband can be gauge by the color henna leaves on the hands of the bride – the darker it is, the more would he husband love her.
Some Popular Henna Recipes
There are many ways to make henna whether the recipe is used for tattooing or for hair. Here are some very popular versions:
- Henna Paste Recipe No 1 – Take three cups of boiling water, add to it two tablespoon of coffee or black tea and make a decoction (decoction = boil three cups and reduce it to half a cup), add a teaspoon of eucalyptus oil and the juice of half a lemon and one teaspoon of sugar. Mix carefully with the help of a spoon and leave for minimum six hours. It is best to leave overnight, but if you cannot, you have to set it aside for at least six hours in order to get a deep and beautiful brown-black color.
- Henna paste recipe No 2 – take one cop of water and make tea (about four teaspoons of tea) letting it boil until it becomes less than one quarter. Add to it two tablespoons of coffee and sufficient henna to make a thin watery paste. Add to it five to six drops of clove oil, or the paste of five-six cloves. Allow it to cool for about 2-3 hours and then use as you need.
- Henna paste recipe No 3 – take two tablespoons of pure henna powder. Take about five slices of dried lemon and boil it with a teaspoon of sugar until it becomes bright red. Allow to cool until warm and mix the henna powder. Let is soak overnight. Add to this paste half a spoon of geranium essential oil and one teaspoon of cajeput essential oil. In case you find that the paste has become too thick add to it a little water – warm would be best.
- Henna paste recipe No 4 – take about three tablespoons of henna powder an mix it with half a spoon of mustard oil; add to the mixture the juice of half a lemon and adjust the consistency by adding water at room temperature. Put the mixture in a cone and you are ready to make designs. This mixture is best used when you need fast supplies as it does not need to be kept overnight.
Which ever recipe you would use, it is good to know that you need a little help if you want to get the best color ever. Take lemon juice and sugar in 1:1 ratio and mix until is totally dissolves. Dip a cotton into this and keep applying on the henna design as soon as it starts drying up. You need to apply this mixture before the henna dries up or the lines would be lifted up by the cotton ball. You need to keep applying for about four-five hours at intervals of 10-15 minutes.
See Also :
- Bridal Mehndi-Heena Tattoo-Henna as Healer-Mehndi Tattoos-Henna Paste-Henna Pattern-History of Mehndi-Mehndi for Hair-Making Own Tattoo-Mehndi Design for Eid-Mehndi Tattoos Made Easy-Mehndi Tattoos for Modern Women
More Amazing, Technology, Photos, Funny posts of 1000+ and more than 10,000+ photos are available on this blog. Please don't Miss it and Click to more pages on this blogs for more photos and Enjoy! You can take the Help Of our Search. At Coolfun2012.blogspot.com