Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Salman Khan Actor Profile Biography Best Movies list

Salman Khan Actor Profile Biography Best Movies list
Get The Latest Updates On Hot Bollywood Celebrity And Gossips At Coolfun2012.blogspot.com


Biography / Biodata

Name
Salman Khan
Nick Name
Sallu

Date of Birth

December 27, 1965
Birth Place
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Star Sign
Capricorn

Salman Khan Height

5′ 7″
Eye color
Black
Hair color
Black
Father
Salim Khan
Mother
Salma Khan
Brother
Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan
Sisters
Alvira Khan and Arpita Khan
Dated with
Sangeeta Bijlani, Aishwarya Rai,Katrina Kaif
Profession
Actor,Model
Father’s Profession
Celebrated screenwriter
known as
Bollywood’s Bad boy
Hobbies
Exercises daily

First movie

Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988)
Favorite clothes
Tight fitting 501 jeans…
Address ________________
III, Galaxy Apartments , B.J. Road,Band stand, Bandra, Mumbai – 400050 ,India

Hot facts in Biography

# In September 2007, a Bareilly Muslim clergy issued fatwa against Salman Khan for participating in Ganesh puja celebrations,which is against the belief of Muslim. According to the fatwa, if Salman wants to become a Muslim again, he will have to read the ‘Kalma’ again.
# He was arrested by police under the charge of having connection with underworld mafia. He was also questioned about Bharat Shah, a producer of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001) since Shah has also been linked with underworld mafia. [2000]
# Aishwarya’s parents filed a complaint with the Mumbai police, alleging that an intoxicated Khan broke windowpanes and furniture in Aishwarya’s home and made threats against the Rai. [2002]
# It was reported that lovelorn Salman stormed onto the sets of Aishwarya’s film Kuch Na Kaho and disturbed the shooting.
# Salman Khan was accused of organized crime in 2005. Mumbai police had an illicit copy of a mobile phone call recorded in 2001 it appeared to be a call in which he threatened Aishwarya Rai, in an effort to force her to appear at social events held by Mumbai crime figures. The alleged tape turned to be fake by the investigations made by Government’s Forensic lab in Chandigarh.
# The hot actor is accused of Hunting Black Buck in Bishnoi reservation. He was given to police custody on 25th August 2007 in Jodhpur when a Rajasthan court upheld a prison sentence passed upon him for poaching. On August 31, 2007, Salman Khan was released on bail, however he has spent six days. Salman spent few days in jail. The case is still going on in high court.
# The actor was accused of Negligent driving. He ran his car over four men sleeping on a footpath. One person who was sleeping on the sidewalk died and three others were injured. The actor has been booked for rash driving and causing death due to negligence under sections 304, 279 and 388 of the Indian Penal Code. However the high court in Bombay ruled that culpable homicide charges against the actor should be dropped. [2003]
# Its always criticised that Salman removes his shirt at the earliest opportunity.
# Salman Khan, made his debut with the film Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988) which went unrecognised.
# The hot actor is the eldest son of screenwriter Salim Khan and his wife Salma Khan.
# He was an excellent swimmer in his school days.
# Helen, actress is his stepmother.
# He exercises daily to maintain his good looking physique.
# He was voted 7th best-looking man in the world in a survey conducted by People Magazine.
# Vivek Oberoi accused Salman to have called him 41 times during one night and threatened him with death as well. [2003]

Salman Khan Good / Bad guy..!

# Salman Khan contributed generously towards funds for organising the camp of DEEDS (Development, Education, Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society). DEED is a Bandra-based NGO committed to helping visually and hearing impaired children.
# He frequently spends time with underprivileged and cancer-affected children. He met 67 underprivileged children and spent some time with them on the eve of Children’s Day.

# He often donates blood.
# After training Hrithik Roshan about building good physique Salman Khan is now training his good friend Boney Kapoor’s son, Arjun. Arjun says, “Salmanbhai has been training for a while now. I’ve lost 18 kilos but I’m not taking it easy. I’ve yet to achieve my best shape.” [2007]
# The actor during his brief stay at Jodhpur Jail, completed close to 15 sketches and he used the rest of his time to exercise.

Salman Khan is Misunderstood

Salman says: “Call me arrogant or whatever you like. I am like this. I try and put forward myself very clearly. I am not scared of speaking the truth. I have been labelled arrogant by a section of the film press, especially those magazines which want me to run around them and accept whatever they write about me. If I call you names, if I write rubbish about your family, will you like it? It can spoil your relationships with your colleagues and family and also land you in a soup. Just because somebody wants to sell his magazine, does it mean I should allow them to make use of me? ”
“If I am so bad then why aren’t people scared of me? Why do children run and come to me for autographs? Why don’t parents hesitate to introduce me to their children? Do I behave like a real-life villain? The truth is that only those people are scared of me, who, when I was going through a low phase, wrote a lot of rubbish about me. I was rude to people because of their own mistakes. Most of them were journalists who indulged in yellow journalism, and I refused to give them interviews. “Since I stopped entertaining them, they wrote a load of bullshit about me. Why should I take all that shit? I am a man who has his principles and will adhere to it.” (Rediff, June 1998)

Salman Khan quotes

# “I realised that a good body was an asset and hence I cast my shirt off for the film. When you have a good body, why shouldn’t you show it off, man? Walking around bare-chested is not new for me. Even in my house, I never wear a shirt. You will always find me in just shorts. If I am driving or walking down the road, and if I feel hot, I just take off my shirt and carry on. I do not care what people say. If you have a problem, get lost.”
# “The only person I have hurt is myself.”
# “But my strength lies in the fact that I know my potential and my limitations, I don’t do what I can’t. I turn down parts that I know will suit others better.”
# “For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don’t act at all. I think that to feel the character’s pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that.”
# “It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn’t take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her.” [On his father's 2nd marriage to Helen]
# “In life go straight and turn right.”

Stars’ quotes on Salman Khan

# “He rocks even at 40. We were teasing him the other day on the sets that he’s getting younger as he’s growing older. I guess his zest for life keeps him young,” – Dia Mirza
# “He’s like a child. He’s very simple. He doesn’t understand the complex ways of the world,”- Subhash Ghai
# “He’s the most rocking Khan of all in Bollywood,” actor Ritesh Deshmukh said. Salman looks nothing less than 30 for me. He’s got a great heart,” – Zayed Khan
# “Salman is a star. He just monopolises the screen with his presence” – Karan Johar

What Aishwarya Rai Said..?

#  “Salman and I broke up last March, but he isn’t able to come to terms with it… After we broke up, he would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected me of having affairs with my co-stars. I was linked up with everyone, from Abhishekh Bachchan to Shah Rukh Khan. There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And I would go to work as if nothing had happened.” (The Times of India, September 27, 2002)
# “I cannot comment on any of the content in the tape or the ensuing debate and discussion. The matter has been taken over by the law. Let the legal system take its course.”
# “It’s sad that I’m being projected as unprofessional and calculating. Filmmakers who have signed me know that the only healing factor in my life is my work. This is a male-dominated industry and I guess it has been difficult for many to digest a woman holding her own with dignity. Nevertheless, there’s somebody up there who’s with me,” [ when Salman disturbed her shootings]

Salman Khan’s best movi

Salman Khan best movie list

  • Maine Pyar Kiya ( Bhagyashree , Salman Khan , Laxmikant Berde )
  • Hum Aapke Hain Koun ( Madhuri Dixit , Salman Khan , Anupam Kher )
  • Sanam Bewafa ( Chandni , Salman Khan )
  • Saajan ( Salman khan , Sanjay Dutt  , Madhuri Dixit , Ekta )
  • Karan Arjun ( Shahrukh Khan , Salman Khan , Amrish Puri , Rakhee , Kajol )
  • Judwaa ( Salman Khan , Rambha , Karishma kapoor , Mukesh Rishi )
  • Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya ( Salman khan , AnjalaZaveri , Kajol , Dharmendra )
  • Hum Saath-Saath Hain ( Salman Khan , Mohnish Behl , Saif Ali Khan ,  Karishma kapoor , Tabu , Sonali Bendre )
  • Biwi No.1 ( Salman Khan , Sushmita Sen , Karishma kapoor , Anil Kapoor , Saif Ali Khan , Tabu )
  • Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam ( Salman Khan , Ajay Devgan , Aishwarya Rai )
  • Tere Naam ( Salman Khan , Bhumika Chawla )
  • Mujhse Shaadi Karogi ( Salman Khan , Akshay Kumar , Priyanka Chopra , Amrish Puri )
  • No Entry ( Anil Kapoor , Salman Khan , Lara Dutta , Esha Deol , Fardeen Khan , Bipasha Basu , Celina Jaitley )
  • Partner [Salman Khan, Govinda, Lara Dutta, Katrina Kaif]
  • Wanted [Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia Azmi, Vinod Khanna]
Bollywood celebrity profile Desi masala gallery ... Top searched bollywood hot actors (more shirtless celebrities )
Hot bollywood actor profile. celebrity-biography/actor-profiles.
Indian model and Bollywood film actor.
Indian Bollywood Actors Bollywood Celebrities Profile
Get the latest on your favorite Indian Bollywood actors and celebrities. ... Read this biography to explore the actor's childhood, profile and filmography.
Actors, Picture Gallery, Images, Celebs, Indian Actoresses, Actor, Profile, sexy pictures Gallery Gossip.
The life of celebrities. Check out the celebrity profiles, movie star interviews, filmography, photos of bollywood stars and cinema memoirs.
Indian Celebrities Sexy Photoshoots. Hot Bollywood, Bollywood Masala, Masala babes .... Japan Drama Artist and Star Profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails