Tuesday, August 3, 2010

John Abraham Indian actor Model Profile biography Movie list

John Abraham Indian actor Model Profile biography Movie list
Get The Latest Updates On Hot Bollywood Celebrity And Gossips At Coolfun2012.blogspot.com

Biography / Biodata

Name
John Abraham
Birth Name
Farhan

Date of Birth

17 December 1972
Birth Place
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Star Sign
Sagittarius

John Abraham Height

6′1″
Nationality
Indian
Father
Marthomite Christian architect, from Kerala
Mother
Phiroza Irani
Brother
Alan
Schoool Days
Bombay Scottish School
College Days
Jai Hind College
Profession
Actor, Model

First movie__________

Jism


Hot facts in Biography

# John Abraham was threatened by some Hindu fundamentalists while filming “Water” as it had some controversial issues. [2005]
# The hot actor  works out in the gym for about two hours daily to keep his body fit and healthy.
# He had much interest in sports and he was, captaining the college football team during his college days.
# Bollywood celebrities like John Abraham and Dilip Kumar have joined hands with People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) to petition chief ministers for safety of elephants in urban areas. [2007]
# Shahrukh Khan and John Abraham endorsed “Pepsi My Can”. Two big stars promoting a brand together is very rare in bollywood.
# “After working with John I realised what a wonderful human being he is. He just brings so much positive energy to the location. And he’s so willing to learn and participate. John was my first and last choice for Luna. If I have my way and if he fits in I’ll cast him in all my films,”- Deepa Mehta
# The actor / model entered modelling through a firm called Time & Space Media Entertainment Promotions Ltd.
# He is half South Indian and half Persian.
# His father is a Christian from Kerala and his mother belongs to India’s Parsee community.
# His real name is Farhan. His father changed it later.
# He won the Gladrags Manhunt Contest in 1999.
# The actor / model won second place in Manhunt International contest held in Singapore.
# He is currently dating Indian actress Bipasha Basu. They have been dating for the last five years. Bipasha described how John proposed on TV talk show “Koffee with Karan”.
# “People can say what they like. They do that anyway, no matter what explanations we give. John and I are not answerable to anyone.” [Bipasha Basu]
# Though he appears in films John Abraham loves modeling.
# He earned an MBA degree from MET.
# The model made his film debut with “Jism” in 2003. It was a controversial movie and did well at box office.
# John is the brand ambassador for Castrol Power 1.
# He is also the brand ambassador for the Yamaha marque.

John Abraham quotes

# “I don’t have a problem being labeled a sex symbol though I personally don’t feel very sexy about myself. There’s no harm in my creating a niche for myself in a certain bracket.”
# “Love is limitless and it is giving. There should be no expectations in love”.
# “I was slightly disheartened when three of my films didn’t work at the box-office.But the silver lining is that people did appreciate my work in those films. Had my performance gone unnoticed, I would’ve been in big trouble then”.
# “My greatest strength as an actor is that I follow my director’s brief completely. The film is always the director’s visual baby.”
# “I have no inhibitions when it comes to showing off my physique, but appearing nude on screen is out of the question. I don’t need to resort to it and definitely not at this stage of my career.”
# ” it’s a fantastic industry with the nicest people.” [ About modelling]

John Abraham best movie list

Bollywood celebrity profile Desi masala gallery ... Top searched bollywood hot actors (more shirtless celebrities )
Hot bollywood actor profile. celebrity-biography/actor-profiles.
Indian model and Bollywood film actor.
Indian Bollywood Actors Bollywood Celebrities Profile
Get the latest on your favorite Indian Bollywood actors and celebrities. ... Read this biography to explore the actor's childhood, profile and filmography.
Actors, Picture Gallery, Images, Celebs, Indian Actoresses, Actor, Profile, sexy pictures Gallery Gossip.
The life of celebrities. Check out the celebrity profiles, movie star interviews, filmography, photos of bollywood stars and cinema memoirs.
Indian Celebrities Sexy Photoshoots. Hot Bollywood, Bollywood Masala, Masala babes .... Japan Drama Artist and Star Profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails